What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
All information given by the user is strictly protected and is only used to deliver the product or service that the user has ordered. The user’s information is NEVER used for any other purpose and the user’s information is NEVER sold, transferred or given to any 3rd party.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or make a purchase in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website. (we are regularly updating our website based upon user feedback to enable us to offer the best experience to our users)
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions. (Your information will NOT be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any 3rd party without your consent, other than for the express purpose of completing the transaction you initiate on our site.)
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis to ensure the safety of our website. All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, this is the top internet industry standard. In NO event is any of your information stored on our website.
Do we disclose any of your information to any 3rd parties?
We do NOT sell, exchange, trade or in any way give out your information to any 3rd party. Your information is used solely for the express purpose of processing your order and delivering the product/service that you ordered.
How do we store your email information?
To ensure that you receive the product or service you ordered, we store your email contact information on a secure offsite server, that is NOT accessible through our website. In the event we need to resend your product to your email address, we will access this information for that purpose only.
Do we use 'cookies'?
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do NOT include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
NO, we do NOT allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We are in compliance with the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not specifically market to children under 13. Our products and/or services are directed at individuals that are 18 years of age and older.
Your consent to the use of this website
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
For the sole purpose of delivering the product/service you order. Your email address is kept strictly confidential and is NOT sold, exchanged or transferred to any other party.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us through the contact information listed below and we will promptly remove you from any and all correspondence.
Postal Jobs Source
833 SW Lemans Lane, Suite 220
What’s included with your registration package?
To help you get hired as soon as possible by the Postal Service when you register, you will get full and immediate access to all of the following:
- Complete Guide – A complete step by step guide to the Postal Service hiring process, including the application for employment
- Personal Job Counseling – You will be provided with full access to personal job counseling for Postal Service employment
- Sample exam questions AND answers – To make sure you are fully prepared, you will be given sample exam questions AND answers. You will be shown exactly what to review and how to review, so you can get the highest score possible
- Full Access – to the entire list of Postal Service job openings in your area and nationwide
- Salary Gradings – You will be given a list of salary gradings for all positions and the promotion potential from these positions
- BONUS – You will be given a complete step by step guide on applying for employment with ALL other government agencies, including full access to ALL other government job openings in your area and nationwide
- 200% Full Refund Guarantee – You will receive a DOUBLE refund if you are not hired for any reason by the Postal Service within 90 days
If you don’t receive employment from the Postal Service within 90 days, you will receive a DOUBLE refund!